Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Happy Halloween 2023

The. Days. Are. Flying.  I can't believe how quickly the Fall flew by and that it's already time for Halloween!  This year we had a Houston Astros Baseball Player, Katy Perry and Spiderman. 



Admittedly this holiday felt a little different (a little sad) as we approached, since our previous Halloweens were always spent with our neighbors in Dublin.  We'd have a little party and then all the houses knew to expect the 8 kiddos!  I got several texts from different folks on our old street, letting us know they were thinking of us. :(

BUT, fortunately, the new neighborhood ROCKED the Halloween celebrations, too!!  We had a little get together at the Clubhouse, then a golf cart route along the street to the Marina where we followed up with a Potluck. The kids got SO MUCH CANDY (and like full size bars!!) and we enjoyed the whole evening. There are not a ton a kids in our community, so the adults go a little bit crazy. They are so wonderful to our young families!





Some neighbors set up a Pumpkin Chunking station into the river, which was as crazy as it sounds.



Did I mention we got a ton of candy?? That then Wesley decided to sort, because he's very much into sorting right now.  :)

What a fun night!! And now onto the next month, the next holiday, and getting toward the end of the year. I can hardly believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment