Our little family caboose keeps growing up, and Wesley is now SIX YEARS OLD! While I say "wild Wesley" he is only wild and crazy part of the time. He's also sweet and cuddly, smart and serious, funny and fun loving. He's just all the things. We're totally biased but we think he's pretty awesome and so glad that he's ours.
While he's normally carefree and having a big old time, sometimes doing something dangerous and causing his Mama some major heart palpitations, he's also starting to show a little perfectionism in his art and schoolwork. He's spending lots more time with Legos and crafts, working to get everything "just right". He has expressed a desire to learn the drums, and we're suggesting piano first. :) He still dances and sings and LOVES to play around.
This year he's really matured, and it's hard to think he's no longer a baby. He'll lose a tooth very soon, I suspect, and that kills me! But, I also love watching him learn and grow. He's one smart kid.













No comments:
Post a Comment