Friday, December 2, 2022

Finishing up the Fall

Gracious, I guess this Fall is behind us because now we're in full blown CHRISTMAS mode!!  And there is a lot going on, as we start the first of a series of transitions for our family between now (moving out of our white Dublin house) until then (moving into our new Richmond Hill house).  I'm anticipating a year before we're settled...and as scary as that sounds, I know we can do it! 

But, first, I want to remember some really fun and great parts of this Fall 2022.  The best way to do it is quick download from my photo stream...

Wesley learned to ride a bike in about 1 hour (incentivized by a $20 bill if he could learn). He will do anything for cash!  I totally attribute his skills to several years prior on the balance bike.



Wesley also got a worm bucket for his birthday which provides a whole bunch of fun for this outdoor kid.


James and I attended our first Homecoming Weekend at the Ford and enjoyed a fancy schmancy evening.


Wesley had a Preschool Fun day which was not fancy but oh so much fun!  I can't believe it's his last year in Preschool before BIG school!




We celebrated cousin Charlie's FIRST birthday!! Can't believe it's been a whole year!



My parents were in town and we got to see a great show (Chicago) at the Fox.


JB completed a fairly complicated diorama of the North Georgia Mountain region for his social studies course.


We attended his BFF from school, Ellie's, birthday party.  We love this family and will miss them SO MUCH.




The Dublin Service League brought back the Antique Fair and Marketplace!!! So much fun (and hard work), and I got zero pics of the weekend other than my prep to make 3 large oreo cheescakes.



We also celebrated Addison's 6th birthday!



Also headed back to the Ford for an oyster roast and an outdoor kids' camp with the Naturalist.  Lots of fun.







I'm sure I'm missing a few things that I didn't capture on camera, and I'm not nearly as good at documenting here on the family blog like I've been in the past.  So many special memories and I want to take down them all, but so many just happen in everyday LIFE - and we are truly blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment