Thursday, October 21, 2021

End of an (Atlanta) Era

Last month we sold our Atlanta condo. We no longer have a residence on Pharr Court South, a place James has lived in for nearly 20 years and our first "home" together after we got married in 2009.  So many fun memories there from the early days of our marriage, and then again after we stopped renting it and started using again for our Atlanta weekends in 2016.  The fact our kids knew and loved the condo made it extra special....and also extra hard to say goodbye to!  However, we both feel very at peace with the decision and the sale.  Time to move on from our Slaton Manor era.  


We packed and moved on what happened to be our 12th wedding anniversary - which led to some good pictures! I managed to dig up a copy of our "crossing the threshold" picture (was it even digital? I can't recall!) and so we got to grab some comparison pics with the three wild-and-crazies included.  :)



I always kick myself that I don't get good photos of our homes while we're still living in them.  Usually because I believe the place is too messy!  But I find that after we move out it becomes harder and harder to remember how our homes looked.  Fortunately for the condo sale we had professional pictures taken.  It may not be how it's always looked, but this is what we lived in the last couple of years.  (And, thanks to the blog - which I started in 2010 when we still lived in the condo - I have some glimpses of it's former décor during our newlywed days.)

















No comments:

Post a Comment