Thursday, November 26, 2020

Little Ocmulgee State Park

It's no secret I love to get out of town, even for an afternoon to hike around.  I love to go, go, go...even when my body (and everyone around me) is telling me "slow down and rest".  Or, sometimes I just need a change of scenery, even when James is saying "but we can walk around at home".  And last Sunday I put my foot down and we all got into the car and headed to Little Ocmulgee.

We have not been there to hike since winter of 2017 when I was barely pregnant with Wesley.  We did go back there this summer for the splash pad, but it was too hot and humid to hike.  

Some pics from the walk:




I honestly think the Cyprus trees at the park are some of the prettiest scenery in Georgia. I just love them! Especially in the Fall.


Maryn just got tie shoes and loves to show them off.  She can't tie them yet, but we're working on it!

After the walk we hit up the playground and enjoyed the sunset on the swings.



This kid played hard, always trying to keep up with his bigger siblings! I can't imagine a better go-with-the-flow third kid for our family.


AHHHH.  I always love getting out in nature, getting out on Lauren's county, and this special time as a family.  Where to next!?


No comments:

Post a Comment