Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mother's Day School Celebration

Last year I missed JB's Mother's Day Celebration at school because of work travel, but this year I committed to being there no matter what, especially since he's very aware now if we are attending school events.  He has told me multiple times about this party, asking me if I'd be there, and telling me about things he has made.  (That usually is brought up in this way:  "I made you a plate but I'm not supposed to tell you")  :)


When I walked into the door and he ran and said "MAMAAAAAA!" it warmed my heart!!!  And then they sang a song for us, and I nearly cried!!! He proudly gave me all the presents that he made (the plate, a necklace - see above, and several pieces of artwork), and then we went upstairs together and shared a snack.




We also attempted some pictures, and I will say they turned out GREAT and clearly captured his cheeky personality...




I so love this little boy who made me a Mama.  So, so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment