We're doing great, loving life, and looking forward to lots of exciting updates in March. As a teaser, you should expect to see upcoming posts on the following:
- Someone is living it up in Latin America, without his Spanish-speaking wife! Although I am JEALOUS, I'm excited that James got this opportunity to visit the region and participate in some very interesting meetings and discussions. Can't wait to see his pictures (hope he is actually taking some...) :)
- While the cat's away, the mouse will go lay on the beach with a fruity drink in her hand! I'm headed out tonight for Florida, where I'll meet up with a great group of girlfriends and enjoy some nice 80 degree temps. Now, you'll definitely see pictures from me. Especially because I'm venturing to the Sunshine State with a new lens!
- After we get back from our trips (oh, and I celebrate a
littlebig birthday), we are going to be expanding our family with another furry family member. How adorable are these little Vizslas? Among these cuties is our little gal. We can't wait to get her on the 24th!!!
![]() |
(Note - none of these pictures are mine. Hope I'm violating copyright laws and don't know it....)
















No comments:
Post a Comment