Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Travel Adventures!

I am SO BEHIND on posting Hawaii pictures, but mostly because I have not finished going through all 400 hundred of them (not to mention any slight editing that many - eh, most - require).  I would say that I'd spend this afternoon completing this daunting task, but instead I'm going to be somewhere over the Atlanta ocean!

That's right - last week I was over the Pacific, this week I'm going over the Atlantic.  Just when I was bragging about a good travel schedule lately, I've been hit with some craziness this month: 10 days in Hawaii last week, home for 36 hours, quick trick to St. Louis this Tuesday / Wednesday, home for 54 hours, and then 6 days in Paris.

BUT, I am not going to complain at ALL about the locations (just a little bit about the sheer craziness of the timing).  :)  I am so excited about Paris!  I'm going over a day before my meeting, and some teammates and I will explore the city.  This means when I get back I'll have both Hawaii and Paris pics to post.  How does one say "woo hoo!" in French...?

I'm going to miss my honey, though.  We were so spoiled in Hawaii with 10 days together!  Posting one of our Hawaii pics below, just because he's so darn cute / sweet:

No comments:

Post a Comment