So, after talking about it for about a year, James and I have entered the blogging world! This is very exciting, as stalking people's blogs (both of people I know and don't know) has been a long time hobby of mine. I love the concept of blogging, of both keeping other people up-to-date on your life and also capturing all those special events and mundane days. I think James and I are so blessed and lucky with all that we get to do, and this is such a great time in our lives. Newly married, interesting jobs, more travel that I could have ever imagined - stuff I'd like to look back on and reminisce about one day. All this has propelled me into the blog.
I'm not sure if we have too much excitement to share at this point, as there are no cute Sassy babies, other than the beloved varmints (James' pet names for Carmen and Lupe). Technically, the girls are still a "Kerr", as James still hopes and prays they are not permanent members of the family (which, they are, babe.) Our weeks are pretty much dictated by whatever city we're flying to that week, which leads to some humorous travel stories and general observations about how terrible people can behave on airplanes.
I'm also starting this blog after recently getting a new Nikon D5000 for my birthday, so I can guarantee lots of photos. My goal is for people to see marked improvement over the life of the blog, as I learn to use this fancy camera and the three lenses I've managed to accumulate in a few short months.
So, welcome to the blog - you've now officially been Sass'd. :)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Yeah!! Welcome to bloggy land! I can't wait to follow your adventures!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the design...Marina is great! (c:
And you've been subscribed!
ReplyDelete